The StealthSwitch II has been replaced with the StealthSwitch3
The StealthSwitch II programmable USB foot switch.
- Program keystrokes, hotkeys, macros, mouse clicks
- Supports up to 5 foot switches with optional slave footswitches
- Configurator software for Windows XP, Vista and MAC OSX
- No software required after programming – retains all settings in hardware
- Easy to configure
- RoboCon for automatic per application programming
- Use as Push-to-Talk foot switch in VOIP programs like Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, World of Warcraft, etc.
- Bind any keystroke or hotkey to foot switch
- Shift mode virtually doubles the number of switches
- Save an unlimited number of configurations
- Easily move from computer to computer without software
- 30 Day Return Policy
30 Day “No Questions Asked” Guarantee
Our return policy is simple! Our 30 day “no questions asked” guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply email contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization and follow the shipping instructions for a full refund (less shipping). The StealthSwitch II product must be in the original condition and complete to receive a replacement or refund.